- Filter Crew Duties by Date Range
- Easy License Tracking With the New 'Covered By' Feature
- Find Your FL3XX Booking Reference in ForeFlight
1. Filter Crew Duties by Date Range
Experience greater control in your crew duty management! We've introduced a date range selection to the roster module. This new feature enables you to easily filter and view crew duties within specific time periods, ensuring precise scheduling and organization.
This feature is included within your FL3XX subscription. For more information on the Roster Module, check out the Knowledge Base.
2. Easy License Tracking with the New 'Covered By' Feature
With our latest update to the Licenses Report, we've integrated the 'covered by' feature. This ensures you can easily identify licenses that remain valid post-expiration due to overlapping qualifications.
This feature is included within your FL3XX subscription. For more information on the Reports Module, check out the Knowledge Base.
3. Find Your FL3XX Booking Reference in ForeFlight
Now, whenever a booking is made in FL3XX, we will automatically transmit the FL3XX booking reference to ForeFlight. The reference will be shown as a tag directly on the corresponding flight details within ForeFlight.
This feature is available to users who have activated the ForeFlight integration.
For more information on this integration, check out the Knowledge Base.