The roster section helps you to keep track of your crew. In a calendar-like screen you can select timelines for specific crew members and mark their status. Together with the FL3XX’s Crew App for smartphones and tablets you can keep your crew in the loop. Its main features are:
- Apply crew status in the timeline, such as: Reserved, Off, Standby, Unavailable, Office, Training, Travel, and Events.
- Add comments and notes to specific crew members.
- FL3XX Crew app notifies all logged-in users of the changes in their schedule so you don’t have to reach out to each of them in email.
In the Filters section, you can choose which crew members and personnel you would like to see and they are grouped separately based on these criteria:
- Checkboxes to select their positions: pilots, flight attendants, etc.
- A search field to start typing the first or last name
- Ops team
- Aircraft (pilots are assigned to aircraft in the system)
- Specific Qualifications
- Type of Duty (ON, OFF, or any other assignment )
- Specific Date
- You can display the data in UTC, or Local Time
- Today will display the current date
- Type a date to jump to
- 1112 = the next 11 December
- 29 = the next 29th of the month
- If entered day > than today; displays day at current month
- If entered day < today; displays day of next month
- Fast-entry date examples:
- Click on Day, Week, or Month to pick the time period you would like to view.
- You can zoom in / out with the little magnifying glasses to see fewer / more days displayed at the same time.
The collapsible panel on top of the Roster indicates the number of crew members available each day. It differentiates between pilots assigned to an aircraft (PIC and SIC) and pilots waiting to be assigned. Schedulers can now more easily plan crew duties, assign crews to aircraft, etc.
Check this box to hide the flights from the Roster so you can get a clearer overview of the schedule and the different activities of each of the crew members. Uncheck it to display the flights on which pilots are scheduled already.
Click on Export PDF to download the Roster entries that are currently displayed on your screen in a PDF format. We export all included sections on separate pages.
This Flight popup in the Roster has a link to the respective flight in Dispatch:
You can check for each pilot their entire monthly calendar in one step. Click on the calendar icon right to the name of the Staff member.
Your crew members can easily request any vacation, Off Duty, Travels, or any type of assignment that you can previously establish.
- All requests can be opened from "Pending Requests":
- This will further pop up a new window with the list of requests, from where you can choose the appropriate action:
- The requests can be seen on the calendar roster as well. Unattended requests, marked with "?" will be flashing in order to drive your attention toward them.
- Action can be taken also by clicking on the request:
- All declined Requests will be faded out, while approved Requests will get the normal duty view.
- Crew members will get notified by email once the action is taken with the appropriate answer: