Business Intelligence Tool: Drill down any metric to get the most out of your data.
FL3XX BRIGHT allows everyone in your organization to understand your data by asking questions in natural language, exploring through interactive dashboards, or looking for patterns and outliers powered by machine learning.
FL3XX BRIGHT is a seamlessly integrated Business Intelligence solution for Data Analysts and End Users. It allows you to build customized, use-case-specific dashboards with pixel-perfect design. And you can schedule reports to receive them conveniently via email.
- Sales, marketing, finance, and operations departments can have a tool to support and guide them through operational and strategic decision-making. Every stakeholder in your organization can ask questions in plain language and get answers that they can understand.
- More than just Reports:
While reporting tools will just present you with some data, BRIGHT gives you the ability to interact with your data. The insights you get from BRIGHT help you make informed decisions in your business based on hard data. Adjusting strategies to the constantly changing reality was never so easy. Shape the future performance of your organization based on their business data and not assumptions or best guesses. In a few minutes, get insights on your customers, operations, and costs.
Once BRIGHT is set in your instance, you can have different access to the product, as a reader user or as an editor user.
The Reader user can view and download reports and dashboards. The Reader will find in the report module, a quick reporting tool for their data, without having to worry about any data maintenance.
The Editor user has full access to the Sales and Dispatch datasets, this user can build, maintain, and customize/edit their BRIGHT dashboards. An Editor, can take a starting dashboard and adjust it to their company's needs, or create a new dashboard from scratch.
Additionally, they can fully manage their user permissions for the analyses and dashboards they create.
- On BRIGHT your graphs and tables are called visual types. You can create whatever suits best to you and your organization, and turn boring numbers or lists into dynamic and attractive visuals. From an AutoGraph that allows you to create a visual type based on the number and type of fields you select; to the famous pie chart, bar charts, and histogram; to a tree map, stacked bar combo chart, or a Sankey diagram for your most common routes. And not forgetting pivot tables, tables, and heat maps.
- You can also start creating and sharing customized and paginated visuals with a specific group of users. Create, schedule, and share reports and data exports from a single BI solution.
4. Data points
- BRIGHT takes approximately 4 million data points from your instance. Out of those, 3 million are booking-related data, and the rest come from flight and crew data
Basically, every field in FL3XX is available for BRIGHT users, who can combine them in dashboards as they please.
- And operators with in-house data analysts that are interested in getting all raw data from their instance can have access to the data lake and data exchange systems from BRIGHT.
5. Online tutorials: