With a mouse click, you can send a flight tracking link to your customer or any other party. Or, you can let FL3XX do it automatically.
How it works
This feature works only for aircraft equipped with ADS-B.
Take-off and Landing times are taken as received from the ADS-B network. FL3XX can't guarantee its accuracy or punctuality.
1) Send a flight tracking link manually
- In Dispatch, open the MVT panel.
- Press the blue "Send" button to open a dialog.
- Select who you wish to send a movement message with a tracking link.
- You may modify the content of your message.
- Press "Send" in the bottom right corner of the dialog window to ship your message.
You can open the tracking link to view the beautiful map with a right click.
- With your mouse, right-click to open a menu.
- Choose "Open Link in New Tab" to open the beautiful map (see part 3 below).
2) Send a flight tracking link automatically
Press "Send Message Automatically" to activate the automated sending for the selected flight. Press again to deactivate.
Then, if this is active for a given flight, once you paste in a Take-Off Time, FL3XX will auto-send the movement message and include the flight tracking link.
You can precise the Departure and Arrival times on the tracking map by controlling the Off-block and On-Block times in the MVT panel.
How to enable this feature
- In Settings, in Integrations, go to Aviowiki Premium Flight Tracking
- Enable Premium Flight Tracking: This enables or disables this feature.
- Include Subcharter Flights: Enable/disable
- Please note that by tracking subcharter flights, you agree that your aircraft's position will be shared when chartered by other FL3XX operators. Location sharing for subcharter flights is limited to ±1h before/after the flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I activate this feature, which flights will it apply to?
You can use this feature with any confirmed flights in the Dispatch module. Please note that such a flight's departure date and time should be in the future.
THERE IS NO TRACKING LINK when I open the "Send " movement dialog in FL3XX.
- Check the instructions above on how to send the link manually.
- Check if this feature is enabled in your FL3XX system settings.