Argus is a safety and risk-management / auditing service. FL3XX allows you to upload pilot data (licences, flight hours, etc) in order to produce valid audits for each flight.
If Argus is enabled, you will see an Argus - Panel in the Qualifications tree and Staff.
We upload two types of pilot-related data: flight hours detected (with no user manual intervention) and the license data for which the users can specify in the Qualifications tree a correspondent Argus licenses template or type Rating (make sure you link correctly your qualifications with the templates recognised by Wyvern from the drop-down list).
Make sure the main Pilot License has got a number and Authority allocated as that info is used by Argus to match the Issuing and Governing authority.
Once this is done and data is detected for the relevant data, when users click on the “Data Preview” button in Staff they will get a preview of the data to be uploaded to Agus.
This will include also the employment type setup in the Staff page, if crew has had any sanctions in the past 5 years, or if they had incidents or accidents.
You can upload single pilots to Argus by clicking the Argus icon.
You can upload all pilots with the “Sync with Argus” button in the Settings/Admin Operators Settings/Integrations/Argus (auto sync runs once per day at 01:00 at operator's timezone).
All settings for Argus can be found in Settings/Admin Operators Settings/Integrations/Argus:
- Argus Integration main checkbox (to enable or disable)
- Argus Subscription Key: Enter the Key you received from Argus (currently
- Argus Username: Enter the username you received from Argus
- Argus Password: Enter the password you received from Argus
- Argus URL: Enter the Argus URL as provided (currently https://apim.argus.aero/)
- Argus Status: check for the last sync status details and a list of errors produced.
Note: this is a paid feature. To enable it please contact email@example.com.